Internship Programmes 2019
WWF-SA ENVIRONMENTAL LEADERS GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2019
Are you a graduate who wants to gain valuable experience, network with inspiring communities of practice and participate in meaningful work for the environment?
If you have completed your studies in the natural, legal, engineering, business or social sciences, we invite you to apply for an internship with WWF’s Environmental Leaders Graduate Internship Programme.
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is a leading environmental organisation with a vision to inspire people to live in harmony with nature for the wellbeing of all.
WWF South Africa invests in the development of young future leaders for the environment through the placement of graduate interns in a one year programme, from April 2019 to March 2020. Interns are placed with WWF-SA’s environmental programmes as well as partner organisations associated with our work.
To apply, you would ideally have:
– Completed a post graduate degree in the natural, legal, engineering, business and/or social sciences. First degree or diploma graduates are considered only in the case of exceptional academic innovation and achievement.
– A demonstrated and clearly articulated commitment to the environment.
– A record of exceptional academic achievement.
– A commitment to career development in the environmental sector.
– Exceptional leadership potential.
– African citizenship.
See details for application here: http://awsassets.wwf.org.za
The 20 Placement Opportunities include:
– Agricultural Consultant
– Agricultural Technician
– Education and Extension Officers
– Environmental Manager
– Environmental Officer
– Environmental Science Technician
– GIS Technician
– Water Quality Analyst